Family Moab

Family Moab
In Arches National Park

Monday, December 10, 2012

It's A Wonderful Life

It's been a long time since I have posted. After a good trip to Montana I suffered from a reaction to a medication and to anxiety about, well, everything. Then I got the stomach flu which set me  back another step.  I am recovering from these incidents and hopefully taking two steps forward now. I had angels sent to me in the form of Connie for ten days and Bill for two days, and in the form of my mom and dad for eight days. God bless you and thank you for your help and support and love.

Rob and I and the kids watched Jimmy Stewart in It;s A Wonderful Life over the weekend. I had never seen it from the beginning, and just loved watching the story unfold. The children also loved it, particularly Aden. At the end of the film we all had tears in our eyes. Rob reached out to grab my hand and say, "That's how I feel, how lucky we are to have such wonderful friends and family around us. Every day I wake up glad for another day with you and the children."

Rob is the biggest angel of all and strongest support imaginable in a dark time. Please send prayers for him as he deals with a torn meniscus in his right knee and has an MRI on Wednesday. We will keep you updated as to his prognosis.  In the meantime, thank you and love to all.

3 comments:

  1. It's so good to read your words again - I have been checking for a new blog every day. You are an inspiration to me, my friend. Love you! Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new blog is a good sign! I feel privileged to have been a supportive partner in your bumpy road! May it smoothe out in 2013! Love, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are recovering from your recent setbacks and hoping for more positive days ahead for you! I didn't know about Rob's knee, but we hope he has a good outcome, too. You guys are doing great handling so much! We are thinking of you all over the holidays and praying that you feel better. Merry Christmas! Love, Kristie

    ReplyDelete