Family Moab

Family Moab
In Arches National Park

Friday, March 4, 2016

Bumper Stickers

Saw a crazy combination of bumper stickers the other day:

"ARMS ARE FOR HUGGING" was right next to "IF YOU CAN"T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS YOU SHOULD STAND IN FRONT OF THEM" with a picture of a man holding a rifle. Do you think two very different people drive that car or just one extremely conflicted one?

[People are most likely amused by my "Believe in Love & Peace" bumper sticker; especially when they see me slam on the brakes, pull over, and threaten the children with a long walk home if they continue to argue.]

Two more good ones: the ever popular "NVER ONCOS" which made me pause for a moment, wondering if this person had sworn off oncology or oncologists, before I realized that of course they were cheering for our Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos with a very faded sign. Also this (my personal favorite): "ASIAN WOMAN DRIVER: GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU."

Makes me think I could write my blog eternally off the wisdom of car stickers...



2 comments:

  1. Personally, I enjoy-I OFTEN WRESTLE WITH MY DEMONS, BUT SOMETIMES WE JUST CUDDLE. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete